1. My brokerage, ReMax Today, is sponsoring Concert in the Park tonight. I hope to see all of you there!
2. The higher end of the San Carlos market is starting to move. Expect a few of the homes in this price range to be pending by Monday.
3. I would give Mythos (corner of San Carlos Avenue and Laurel) high marks in just about every area….however, a printed kids’ menu will go a long way.
4. Based on a number of private emails sent to me regarding 1001 Laurel, I think it is safe to say thay many San Carlans are not happy about its imposing size.
5. As many of you know, I pulled papers to run for one of three open seats on the San Carlos City Council. I sincerely appreciated all of the encouraging emails. After talking it over with my family and some serious reflection I have come to the conclusion that enduring a campaign and all that is required of a city council person is probably about four years pre-mature for me. My kids are still fairly young and I would like to spend as much time as possible with them right now. Again, a very big THANK YOU to all those who encouraged me to run and offered to help.